Sunday 8th September 2019 saw employees, members, friends and family of JD Cooling Group, West Norfolk Self Advocacy Project (SAP), Little Discoverers and Neuroblastoma UK come together to make new friends and celebrate our first Family Fun Day & BBQ.
Our thanks goes to everyone involved in the organisation of the day and those that donated, sponsored and supported the whole day, all the whilst raising awareness of the amazing work each of the charities do within our local communities.
In total, we raised an astonishing £705 (and counting) – a fantastic amount, which will go such a long way to help our three charities. This has helped us smash our second overall fundraising target of £2,500!!!
A special thanks also goes to the following for donating some lovely raffle prizes:
- The Swan, South Wootton – £20 voucher
- Farmer Fred’s, Heacham – 1 free entry
- Serenity’s Beauty, Ingoldisthorpe – £15 voucher
- Daikin – Cabin size suitcase
- The Bank House, Kings Lynn – Afternoon tea voucher
- Bure Valley Railway, Aylsham – Family voucher
- Imagine Spa, Knights Hill – Fire & Ice Spa voucher
- Alive Corn Exchange, Kings Lynn – £10 voucher
- The Rathskeller, Kings Lynn – £25 voucher
- Strikes, Kings Lynn – 1 bowling voucher for 6
- Made in Snetty – £15 store credit
- Poco Lounge, Kings Lynn – £30 voucher
- Tropics – Super greens nutrient boost oil (value £42)
- E.H Prior & Sons, Dersingham – £20 voucher
- Newey and Eyre – Microwave
- Sandringham Estate – Family ticket to the house, museum and gardens
- The Duck Inn, Stanhoe – £40 voucher
- Edmundson Electrical – Digital radio
We look forward to planning the next JD Cooling Group Family Fun Day next year – so watch this space!