Who Are We?
Established in 2000, JD Cooling Group has grown organically to what it is now a £30m turnover business and one of the top 1,000 inspirational and forward-thinking companies in the UK, putting people at the heart the business. As the UK’s largest independent supplier of bespoke cooling, industrial refrigeration, automation controls and power systems, we are able to offer our customers the complete cooling package. Central to JD Cooling Group’s success are people; our employees, our customers and our supply chain.
JD Cooling Group are seeking a cleaning operator to join the Specialist Services team at our office in Sittingbourne. The primary role will be to carry out the hygiene cleaning of cooling equipment, cold stores, and ripening rooms, and to conduct post-contract site cleans. The role will include travelling with a degree of working away from home. Accommodation is provided with overnight subsidence.
Who are we looking for?
- We are seeking an individual who is proactive, organised, and able to work without supervision as well as part of a team.
- The ability to multi-task within a busy environment is as also required of the successful candidate, as is a strong attention to detail.
- As part of our team, you will be expected to follow our policies and procedures and uphold our existing dedication to meeting the needs of the business and its customers
- CSCS card – Desirable
- IPAF ticket – Desirable
- Experience with use of industrial cleaning equipment – Desirable
- Full Driving Licence – required
Why Work for JD Cooling Group?
- Excellent Salary – Nothing can replace talent, so we ensure our salaries reflect this.
- Overtime & Paid Travel – We want to keep our employees happy, therefore we pay overtime and engineers’ door-to-door travel.
- Annual Leave – While we are a great company to work for, everyone needs some time off. We offer 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays so you can relax and unwind.
- Contributory Pension Scheme – We offer a company pension scheme.
- Progression – We hire great people, and we want to keep them, so there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the organisation. We invest heavily in training and apprenticeship schemes to help our employees reach their full potential.
- Perks – We understand the importance of looking after our employees, so if you work for JD Cooling Group, personal Medicash cover is part of the package. We maintain a high level of staff retention and offer an annual company bonus scheme to our employees.
- Company Vehicle & Work Wear – A company van is provided for all engineers. Company branded work wear is provided for all.
- Open Door Policy – The management upholds an ‘open door’ policy – everyone is treated equally and fairly.
Please email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org