Who Are We?
Established in 2000, JD Cooling Group has grown organically to what it is now a £30m turnover business and one of the top 1,000 inspirational and forward-thinking companies in the UK, putting people at the heart the business. As the UK’s largest independent supplier of bespoke cooling, industrial refrigeration, automation controls and power systems, we are able to offer our customers the complete cooling package. Central to JD Cooling Group’s success are people; our employees, our customers and our supply chain.
JD Cooling Group are seeking an individual to join the Specialist Services team at our office in Sittingbourne. The primary role will be to assist the cleaning operative with the hygiene cleaning of cooling equipment, alongside other duties as required. This role will include travelling.
Who are we looking for?
- We are seeking an individual who is proactive, organised, willing to learn, and able to work well as part of a team.
- The ability to multi-task within a busy environment is as also required of the successful candidate, as is attention to detail.
- As part of our team, you will be expected to follow our policies and procedures and uphold our existing dedication to meeting the needs of the business and its customers
- Driving licence – Preferred but not essential
Why Work for JD Cooling Group?
- Excellent Salary – Nothing can replace talent, so we ensure our salaries reflect this.
- Contributory Pension Scheme – As far as private sector pensions go, we think we are up there with the best
- Annual Bonus – The group of companies recognise that it needs teamwork to get the best results, employees benefit from a discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Annual Leave – While we are a great company to work for, everyone needs some time off. We offer 25 day’s holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part time) so you can relax and unwind.
- Healthshield – We understand the importance of looking after our employees, so if you work for JD Cooling Group, personal Healthshield cover is part of the package. This personal cover gives contributions towards eye care, dental care, general wellbeing
- Progression –We hire great people, and we want to keep them, so there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the organisation. We invest heavily in training and our award-winning apprenticeship schemes help our employees reach their full potential.
- Company Work Wear – Company branded work wear is provided for all.
- Equal Opportunities – We are an equal opportunity employer & everyone is treated equally and fairly.
Please email a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Salary: £7.00-£9.00 per hour