Who Are We?
Established in 2000, JD Cooling Group has grown organically to what it is now a £30m turnover business and one of the top 1,000 inspirational and forward-thinking companies in the UK, putting people at the heart the business. As the UK’s largest independent supplier of bespoke cooling, industrial refrigeration, automation controls and power systems, we are able to offer our customers the complete cooling package. Central to JD Cooling Group’s success are people; our employees, our customers and our supply chain.
The JD Cooling Group are seeking a Service Manager / Supervisor, to join our engineering team in Scotland. The successful candidate will work with the regional manager to supervise / manage a team of engineers, liaise with customers on quotes for maintenance and service, and support engineers in offering the service expected from the JDC team.
Main duties will include (but not limited to):
- Liaising with senior team personnel as required.
- Liaising with engineering staff and sub-contractors.
- Liaising with customers &/or suppliers on behalf of the Group.
- Ensuring that works are being carried out to meet group standards.
- Identifying potential improvements in working methods / procedures, including (but not limited to):
- Health and safety
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking to recruit a forward-thinking individual, who is confident and capable of working independently in a fast-paced working environment.
- The successful candidate should also be able to work well as a part of a team, with excellent communication skills.
- A Senior Engineer with experience of industrial and commercial refrigeration systems would be advantageous, but not essential.
- The successful applicant will need a full driving license.
Why Work for JD Cooling Group?
- Excellent Salary – Nothing can replace talent, so we ensure our salaries reflect this.
- Overtime & Paid Travel – We want to keep our employees happy, therefore we pay overtime and engineer’s door-to-door travel.
- Annual Leave – While we are a great company to work for, everyone needs some time off. We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays so you can relax and unwind.
- Contributory Pension Scheme –we offer a salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- Progression –We hire great people, and we want to keep them, so there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the organisation. We invest heavily in training and apprenticeship schemes to help our employees reach their full potential.
- Perks – We understand the importance of looking after our employees, so if you work for JD Cooling Group, personal Health Shield cover is part of the package. We maintain a high level of staff retention and offer an annual company bonus scheme to our employees.
- Company Work Wear – Company branded work wear is provided for all.
- Equal Opportunities – We offer a working environment which promotes quality and fairness, treating all employees with the dignity and respect they deserve.
*Salary & company vehicle, to be discussed with applicant.
Please email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org