Who are we?
Established in 2000, JD Cooling Group has grown organically to what it is now a £30m turnover business and one of the top 1,000 inspirational and forward-thinking companies in the UK, putting people at the heart the business. As the UK’s largest independent supplier of bespoke cooling, industrial refrigeration, automation controls and power systems, we are able to offer our customers the complete cooling package. Central to JD Cooling Group’s success are people; our employees, our customers, and our supply chain.
Following the continued growth within the JD Cooling Group, we are currently seeking an experienced Refrigeration / Air Conditioning Installation / Commissioning Engineer to work from our office in King’s Lynn.
You will be responsible for the installation of split, multi-split, VRV/ VRF systems and Ventilation systems at a variety of customer sites within the Contracts dept.
In addition to working closely with the Contracts team, you will support Refrigeration installs, Commissioning and Warranty works
Who are we looking for?
The successful applicant will be experienced, motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team, in a fast-paced working environment. You must have significant experience as an engineer both mechanically and controls related and be able to work with an assistant engineer to offer on-the-job experience and training.
Qualifications / experience of benefit:
- A full driving license – Essential
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience
- FGAS Refrigerant Handling (City and Guilds 2079) – Essential
Why Work for JD Cooling Group?
- Role specific benefit – No on call requirement – You will not be required to work on call which is a huge benefit in the industry.
- Competitive Salary – Nothing can replace talent, so we ensure our salaries reflect this.
- Door to Door Pay – We value our engineers time and that’s why they are paid ‘door to door.’
- Annual Leave – While we are a great company to work for, everyone needs some time off. We offer 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays so you can relax and unwind.
- Contributory Pension Scheme – We offer a salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- Progression – We hire great people, and we want to keep them, so there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the organization the JD Way. We invest heavily in training and apprenticeship schemes to help our employees reach their full potential.
- Perks – We understand the importance of looking after our employees, so if you work for JD Cooling Group, personal health insurance is part of the package as well as an annual company bonus scheme.
- Company Vehicle & Work Wear – A company van is provided for all engineers and Company branded work wear is provided for all.
- Equal opportunities – Everybody at the JD Cooling Group is treated equally and respectfully.
*Salary, company vehicle & overtime, to be discussed with applicant.
Please email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org