Who Are We?
Established in 2000, JD Cooling Group has grown organically to what it is now a £30m turnover business and one of the top 1,000 inspirational and forward-thinking companies in the UK, putting people at the heart the business. JD Cooling Group is the leading independent supplier of temperature control systems. As specialists in cooling, industrial refrigeration, heating, electrical, automation controls, robotics, industrial doors, barriers, and specialist cleaning schedules, we provide the full in-house turnkey solution, delivering a hassle-free, wholly project managed, end-to-end service from design to full installation, testing and completed system. Central to JD Cooling Group’s success are people; our employees, our customers, and our supply chain.
A refrigeration engineer with a background in the refrigeration / electrical, controls and air conditioning industry is required to join our service and maintenance team to cover the Fife area.
The right candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ refrigeration experience and hold a full UK driving licence.
Why Work for JD Cooling Group?
- Excellent Salary – Nothing can replace talent, so we ensure our salaries reflect this.
- Overtime & Paid Travel – We want to keep our employees happy, therefore we pay overtime and engineers’ door-to-door travel.
- Annual Leave – While we are a great company to work for, everyone needs some time off. We offer 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays so you can relax and unwind.
- Contributory Pension Scheme – We offer a company pension scheme.
- Progression – We hire great people, and we want to keep them, so there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the organisation. We invest heavily in training and apprenticeship schemes to help our employees reach their full potential.
- Perks – We understand the importance of looking after our employees, so if you work for JD Cooling Group, personal Health Shield cover is part of the package. We maintain a high level of staff retention and offer an annual company bonus scheme to our employees.
- Company Vehicle & Work Wear – A company van is provided for all engineers. Company branded work wear is provided for all.
- Open Door Policy – The management upholds an ‘open door’ policy – everyone is treated equally and fairly.
Please email a copy of your CV to: email@example.com