Who Are We?
Established in 2000, JD Cooling Group has grown organically to what it is now a £30m turnover business and one of the top 1,000 inspirational and forward-thinking companies in the UK, putting people at the heart the business. As the UK’s largest independent supplier of bespoke cooling, industrial refrigeration, automation controls and power systems, we are able to offer our customers the complete cooling package. Central to JD Cooling Group’s success are people; our employees, our customers and our supply chain.
JD Cooling Group are seeking a refrigeration engineer, capable of having a flexible approach to the work being carried out, to join our service and maintenance team.
Main duties will include:
- Carrying out PPM and reactive work on various refrigeration systems, including CO2, hydrocarbons, chillers and secondary systems.
- Carrying out PPM and reactive work on various air conditioning and air handling systems.
- Fault finding in bespoke control systems.
- Covering out of hours callout on a rota basis.
Training for CO2 and hydrocarbons will be given.
Who are we looking for?
The successful applicant will need to be experienced (see below), motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team, in a fast-paced working environment.
Qualifications / experience of benefit:
- A full driving license.
- 3 years’ experience of refrigeration systems (essential).
- FGAS Refrigerant Handling (City and Guilds 2079).
- NVQ Level 3 City and Guilds Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (desirable but not essential).
Why Work for JD Cooling Group?
- Excellent Salary – Nothing can replace talent, so we ensure our salaries reflect this.
- Overtime & Paid Travel – We want to keep our employees happy, therefore we pay overtime and engineer’s door-to-door travel.
- Annual Leave – While we are a great company to work for, everyone needs some time off. We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays so you can relax and unwind.
- Contributory Pension Scheme –we offer a salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- Progression –We hire great people, and we want to keep them, so there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the organisation. We invest heavily in training and apprenticeship schemes to help our employees reach their full potential.
- Perks – We understand the importance of looking after our employees, so if you work for JD Cooling Group, personal HealthShield cover is part of the package. We maintain a high level of staff retention and offer an annual company bonus scheme to our employees.
- Company Work Wear – Company branded work wear is provided for all.
- Equal Opportunities – We offer a working environment which promotes quality and fairness, treating all employees with the dignity and respect they deserve.
*Salary, company vehicle & overtime, to be discussed with applicant.
Please email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org