Who Are We?
Established in 2000, JD Cooling Group has grown organically to what it is now a £30m turnover business and one of the top 1,000 inspirational and forward-thinking companies in the UK, putting people at the heart the business. JD Cooling Group is the leading independent supplier of temperature control systems. As specialists in cooling, industrial refrigeration, heating, electrical, automation controls, robotics, industrial doors, barriers, and specialist cleaning schedules, we provide the full in-house turnkey solution, delivering a hassle-free, wholly project managed, end-to-end service from design to full installation, testing and completed system. Central to JD Cooling Group’s success are people; our employees, our customers, and our supply chain.
Main duties (not limited to) include:
- Carrying out PPM and reactive work on various refrigeration systems and plant.
- Fault finding, breakdowns and servicing of refrigeration (various types of systems).
- Fault finding of bespoke control systems.
- Maintenance and servicing of refrigeration, including ammonia, CO2, hydrocarbons, and secondary systems (training for ammonia, CO2 and hydrocarbons will be given).
Qualifications / experience of benefit (further training given where required):
- At least 5 year’s experience of refrigeration systems is essential.
- NVQ Level 3 City & Guilds Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (preferred – not essential).
- FGAS Refrigerant Handling (City & Guilds 2079).
- Extensive field experience in the refrigeration sector.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- A full UK driving licence.
Why Work for JD Cooling Group?
- Excellent Salary – Nothing can replace talent, so we ensure our salaries reflect this.
- Annual Leave – While we are a great company to work for, everyone needs some time off. We offer 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays so you can relax and unwind.
- Contributory Pension Scheme – We offer a salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- Progression – We hire great people, and we want to keep them, so there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the organisation. We invest heavily in training and apprenticeship schemes to help our employees reach their full potential.
- Perks – We understand the importance of looking after our employees, so if you work for JD Cooling Group, personal Health Shield cover is part of the package. We maintain a high level of staff retention and offer an annual company bonus scheme to our employees.
- Company Vehicle & Work Wear – A company van is provided for all engineers. Company branded work wear is provided for all.
- Equal Opportunities – We offer a working environment which promotes equality and fairness, treating all employees with the dignity and respect they deserve.
**Salary, company vehicle, and overtime to be discussed with applicant.
Reference ID: S&ME0721
Application Deadline: 23/07/2021
Please email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org