Who Are We?
Established in 2000, JD Cooling Group has grown organically to what it is now a £30m turnover business and one of the top 1,000 inspirational and forward-thinking companies in the UK, putting people at the heart the business. As the UK’s largest independent supplier of bespoke cooling, industrial refrigeration, automation controls and power systems, we are able to offer our customers the complete cooling package. Central to JD Cooling Group’s success are people; our employees, our customers and our supply chain.
We are looking to recruit experienced industrial refrigeration service engineers to join our JD Industrial team. Reporting to the King’s Lynn head office, you will have knowledge of refrigeration, electrical controls and air conditioning to support the service and maintenance team. Due to the level of travelling involved to attend to client sites, a full UK driving licence is required.
Main duties (not limited to) include:
- Carrying out PPM and reactive work on various industrial refrigeration systems and plant
- Fault finding, breakdowns and servicing of industrial refrigeration, process plants and air conditioning
- Fault finding of bespoke control systems, Plc and SCADA packages
- Commissioning, maintenance and servicing of industrial refrigeration using ammonia, CO2, glycol
Qualifications / experience of benefit (further training given where required):
- NVQ Level 3 City & Guilds Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Ammonia Handling (City & Guilds 2078)
- FGAS Refrigerant Handling (City & Guilds 2079)
- Extensive field experience in the industrial refrigeration sector
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- A full UK driving licence
Why Work for JD Cooling Group?
- Excellent Salary – Nothing can replace talent, so we ensure our salaries reflect this.
- Overtime & Paid Travel – We want to keep our employees happy, therefore we pay overtime and engineers’ door-to-door travel.
- Annual Leave – While we are a great company to work for, everyone needs some time off. We offer 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays so you can relax and unwind.
- Contributory Pension Scheme – We offer a company pension scheme.
- Progression – We hire great people, and we want to keep them, so there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the organisation. We invest heavily in training and apprenticeship schemes to help our employees reach their full potential.
- Perks – We understand the importance of looking after our employees, so if you work for JD Cooling Group, personal Health Shield cover is part of the package. We maintain a high level of staff retention and offer an annual company bonus scheme to our employees.
- Company Vehicle & Work Wear – A company van is provided for all engineers. Company branded work wear is provided for all.
- Open Door Policy – The management upholds an ‘open door’ policy – everyone is treated equally and fairly.
Please email a copy of your CV to: email@example.com