JD Cooling Group are seeking maternity cover for the role of our Group Health & Safety Operations Supervisor. The role will be based at our head office in King’s Lynn and will involve duties and tasks supporting the Health & Safety Manager.
Main duties to include (but not exhaustive of):
- Administration of comprehensive vehicle management system across the Group (monitoring vehicle standards, compiling monthly reports, carry out planned vehicle checks, control fuel cards/ fuel spending).
- Management of vehicle related accidents / incidents and insurance claims.
- Manage sub-contractor competences, insurance, and pre-qualification questionnaires.
- Maintain company equipment maintenance programmes, calibration records, equipment calibration and mandatory equipment schedules.
- Coordination, administration and booking of Health & Safety training, managing changes as required.
- Administer apprentice college courses, booking of accommodation and courses.
- Control and management of external driver risk assessment and licence check process, working closely with IAM Road Smart.
- Maintenance and procurement of all PPE requirements for the Group
- Renewal and update F-Gas, REFCOM Elite, and other company accreditations as required.
- Organise and deliver comprehensive company vehicle inspection procedures as per current legislation.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an individual who is proactive, organised and can maintain a calm and professional manner in a busy working environment. You should have excellent communication skills and good IT skills, proficient in word and excel spreadsheets. Working in a Health & Safety capacity, you may be privy to sensitive information that must be kept private and confidential.
Why Work for JD Cooling Group?
- Excellent Salary – Nothing can replace talent, so we ensure our salaries reflect this.
- Annual Leave – While we are a great company to work for, everyone needs some time off. We offer 25 day’s holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part time) so you can relax and unwind.
- Contributory Pension Scheme – we offer a salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- Progression – We hire great people, and we want to keep them, so there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the organisation. We invest heavily in training and apprenticeship schemes to help our employees reach their full potential.
- Perks – We understand the importance of looking after our employees, so if you work for JD Cooling Group, personal Medicash cover is part of the package. We maintain a high level of staff retention and offer an annual company bonus scheme to our employees.
- Company Work Wear – Company branded work wear will be provided if required.
- Equal Opportunities – We offer a working environment which promotes quality and fairness, treating all employees with the dignity and respect they deserve.
*Salary to be discussed with applicant.
Please email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org