Who Are We?
JDI Controls Ltd are a small, dynamic, rapidly growing team of dedicated electrical and controls engineers, based in our office in Bristol, near Cribbs Causeway.
We produce bespoke PLC, HMI and SCADA software for major clients throughout the UK, and specialise in the industrial refrigeration sector.
We are also new players in the industrial robots sector, and this exciting, rapidly growing area needs the best software and commissioning engineers we can find.
Our programming product range consists of Siemens TIA PLC & HMI, Mitsubishi Q and R PLC & GOT HMI, Rockwell PLC & HMI programming. We also use Wonderware and iFix SCADA systems.
You need to be really up to speed with at least one of the above product ranges, being fluent in selecting, programming, testing and commissioning. Specific training will be given in our specialist fields.
You will need to have some electrical experience and preferably an electrical qualification.
You will need to be able to travel extensively around the UK with irregular nights away, as the job demands.
The successful candidate will be keen, trustworthy and hard working. The role may involve lone-working at our offices and at customer sites, so you will need to be dedicated and self-driven.
Good vision and dexterity is necessary as the job involves laptop work, small components and reduced access on our customer’s sites.
You will need a valid driving licence. Company vehicle will be supplied.
Why Work for JD Cooling Group?
- Excellent Salary – Nothing can replace talent, so we ensure our salaries reflect this.
- Overtime & Paid Travel – We want to keep our employees happy, therefore we pay overtime and engineers’ door-to-door travel.
- Annual Leave – While we are a great company to work for, everyone needs some time off. We offer 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays so you can relax and unwind.
- Contributory Pension Scheme – We offer a company pension scheme.
- Progression – We hire great people, and we want to keep them, so there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the organisation. We invest heavily in training and apprenticeship schemes to help our employees reach their full potential.
- Perks – We understand the importance of looking after our employees, so if you work for JD Cooling Group, personal Health Shield cover is part of the package. We maintain a high level of staff retention and offer an annual company bonus scheme to our employees.
- Company Vehicle & Work Wear – A company van is provided for all engineers. Company branded work wear is provided for all.
- Open Door Policy – The management upholds an ‘open door’ policy – everyone is treated equally and fairly.
Please email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org