Contracts & Service Administrator opportunity
JD Cooling Group are seeking a Contracts and Service Administrator to join the team in King’s Lynn.
Main duties will include (but not exhaustive of) the following:
- Liaising with suppliers to arrange parts deliveries
- Liaising with subcontractors
- Issuing purchase orders to suppliers and sub-contractors
- Liaising with engineers on work reports, time sheets, and maintenance sheets
- Drafting quotes and sending to customers
- Filing of documents
- Assisting the implementation of processes across the Group
- General administration duties
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an individual who is proactive and organised and can maintain a calm and professional manner in a busy working environment.
The successful candidate will have adequate computer skills, excellent time management, and exemplary communication and customer service skills. The ability to multi-task within a busy environment is required, as is a strong attention to detail. As part of our team, you will be expected to follow our policies and procedures and uphold our existing dedication to meeting the needs of the business and its customers.
Why Work for JD Cooling Group?
- Competitive Salary – Nothing can replace talent, so we ensure our salaries reflect this.
- Annual Leave – While we are a great company to work for, everyone needs some time off. We offer 25 day’s holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part time) so you can relax and unwind.
- Contributory Pension Scheme – We offer a salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- Progression – We hire great people, and we want to keep them, so there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the organisation. We invest heavily in training and apprenticeship schemes to help our employees reach their full potential.
- Perks – We understand the importance of looking after our employees, so if you work for JD Cooling Group, personal Medicash cover is part of the package. We maintain a high level of staff retention and offer an annual company_ bonus scheme to our employees_.
- Equal Opportunities – We offer a working environment which promotes quality and fairness, treating all employees with the dignity and respect they deserve.
*Salary to be discussed with applicant.
*Salary, company vehicle & overtime, to be discussed with applicant.
Please email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org