Who Are We?
Established in 2000, JD Cooling Group has grown organically to what it is now a £30m turnover business and one of the top 1,000 inspirational and forward-thinking companies in the UK, putting people at the heart the business. JD Cooling Group is the leading independent supplier of temperature control systems. As specialists in cooling, industrial refrigeration, heating, electrical, automation controls, robotics, industrial doors, barriers, and specialist cleaning schedules, we provide the full in-house turnkey solution, delivering a hassle-free, wholly project managed, end-to-end service from design to full installation, testing and completed system.
Central to JD Cooling Group’s success are people; our employees, our customers, and our supply chain.
Main duties (not limited to) include:
- Delivery of Refrigeration installation, final commissioning works on site in accordance with the agreed project specification. Systems include Chilled Water, DX, Propane, Ammonia, CO2 Packs, pump sets, invertors, HVAC, AHU Systems and Control Panels.
- Close liaison with the Project Manager / Supervisors at all times to ensure the Installation works are delivered on time and snag free to the agreed specification and design.
- Ensuring compliance with; relevant health and safety regulations, company HSE management systems, procedures or instructions as they apply, and to ensure that all colleagues and sub-contractors follow safe systems of work on site.
- Fault finding, breakdowns and servicing of refrigeration (various types of systems).
- Fault finding of bespoke control systems.
- Working on varied sites throughout the UK, from Farm Agri Cold stores, to Food Storage Packhouses, Pharma Cleanrooms and Commercial Premises.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude, who is well organised and proactive. Our Installations Contracts cover the whole of the UK so there is inevitably an element of travel and working away. Self-motivation is therefore essential for this role.
**Please note – Expenses are covered by the business and overtime is paid for any hours above a 40 hr standard week.
Qualifications / experience of benefit (further training given where required):
- At least 5 year’s extensive experience of refrigeration systems is essential.
- NVQ Level 3 City & Guilds Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (preferred – not essential).
- FGAS Refrigerant Handling (City & Guilds 2079).
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- A full UK driving licence.
Why Work for JD Cooling Group?
- • Excellent Salary – Nothing can replace talent, so we ensure our salaries reflect this. Salary Range: £33,000 – £38,000 +, based on a standard 40hr week plus overtime paid for any hours worked above that.
- Annual Leave – While we are a great company to work for, everyone needs some time off. We offer 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays so you can relax and unwind.
- Contributory Pension Scheme – We offer a salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- Progression – We hire great people, and we want to keep them, so there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the organisation. We invest heavily in training and apprenticeship schemes to help our employees reach their full potential.
- Perks – We understand the importance of looking after our employees, so if you work for JD Cooling Group, personal Health Shield cover is part of the package. We maintain a high level of staff retention and offer an annual company bonus scheme to our employees.
- Company Vehicle & Work Wear – A company van is provided for all engineers. Company branded work wear and Mobile Phone for site and remote working.
- Equal Opportunities – We offer a working environment which promotes quality and fairness, treating all employees with the dignity and respect they deserve.
Application Deadline: 07/08/2021
Please email a copy of your CV to: email@example.com.