Who are we?
At JD Cooling Systems we are the UK’s largest independent supplier of bespoke cooling, industrial refrigeration, automation controls and power systems, we offer our customers the complete cooling package.
Established in 2000, JD Cooling Group has grown organically to what it is now a £30m turnover multi-award-winning business, listed as one of the top 1,000 inspirational and forward-thinking companies in the UK. Central to JD Cooling Group’s success are people; our employees, our customers, and our supply chain.
JD Cooling Group have an exciting opportunity for an apprentice administrator to join the Contracts team at our Kings Lynn office. We pride ourselves on the development of its employees and as an apprentice, you will be actively encouraged to seek out personal development opportunities, while being provided with the necessary training.
The primary role will be to support the general administration and organisation of the Contracts department, ensuring we provide our customers with the highest level of service.
Main duties will include:
- The completion of Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Use of various bespoke and Microsoft office software
- Filing, scanning, and other generalised administration duties
- Answering incoming customer calls
- Working with the team to ensure a high standard of customer service is being delivered
- Develop a working knowledge of the industry
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an individual with a desire to learn and develop through training, aiding a career within an administration role. The ideal candidate will be proactive and organised, and should be able to take direction from others, as well as having the ability to work independently.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel
- Desire to learn and develop
- Good organisation skills
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above (desired not essential)
Why Work for JD Cooling Group?
- Financial Package
- Competitive Salary – Nothing can replace talent, so we ensure our salaries reflect this.
- Contributory Pension Scheme – We offer a salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Annual Bonus – We offer an annual bonus scheme to all of our employees
- Added Benefits
- Annual Leave – While we are a great company to work for, everyone needs some time off. We offer 20 day’s holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part time) for all apprentices so you can relax and unwind.
- Private Healthcare – We understand the importance of looking after our employees, so if you work for JD Cooling Group, personal Medicash cover is part of the package. This personal cover gives contributions towards eye care, dental care, general wellbeing, and much more.
- Progression – We hire great people, and we want to keep them, so there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the organisation. We invest heavily in training and our award-winning apprenticeship schemes help our employees reach their full potential.
- Company Work Wear – Company branded work wear is provided for all those who choose to wear it.
- Equal Opportunities – We offer a working environment which promotes equality and fairness, treating all employees with the dignity and respect they deserve
Please email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org