Who Are We?
Established in 2000, JD Cooling Group has grown organically to what it is now a £30m turnover business and one of the top 1,000 inspirational and forward-thinking companies in the UK, putting people at the heart the business. As the UK’s largest independent supplier of bespoke cooling, industrial refrigeration, automation controls and power systems, we are able to offer our customers the complete cooling package. Central to JD Cooling Group’s success are people; our employees, our customers and our supply chain.
JD Cooling Group are currently seeking an experienced air conditioning installation engineer to work from our offices in King’s Lynn and covering Peterborough.
You will be responsible for the installation of split, multi-split, VRV/VRF systems and small ventilation systems at a variety of customer sites.
You must have significant experience as an engineer and be able to work with an assistant engineer offering on-the-job experience and training
Role specific benefit:
- No on-call requirement – You will not be required to work on call, which is a huge benefit in the industry
Who are we looking for?
The successful applicant will be need to be experienced, motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team, in a fast-paced working environment.
Qualifications/experience of benefit:
- A full driving license
- FGAS Refrigerant Handling (City and Guilds 2079) – Essential
Why Work for JD Cooling Group?
- Excellent Salary – Nothing can replace talent, so we ensure our salaries reflect this.
- Overtime and Paid Travel – We want to keep our employees happy, therefore we pay overtime and engineer’s door-to-door travel
- Annual Leave – While we are a great company to work for, everyone needs some time off. We offer 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays so you can relax and unwind.
- Contributory Pension Scheme – We offer a salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- Progression – We hire great people, and we want to keep them, so there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the organisation. We invest heavily in training and apprenticeship schemes to help our employees reach their full potential.
- Perks – We understand the importance of looking after our employees, so if you work for JD Cooling Group, personal Health Shield cover is part of the package. We maintain a high level of staff retention and offer an annual company bonus scheme to our employees.
- Company Work Wear – Company branded work wear is provided for all.
- Equal Opportunities – We offer a working environment which promotes equality and fairness, treating all employees with the dignity and respect they deserve.
8am – 5pm Monday – Friday (occasional flexibility in working hours)
Immediate start available
Application deadline – 04/02/2022
Please email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org