JD Cooling specialise in the design, installation and maintenance of Refrigeration, Controls, Power and Air Conditioning systems. Building on our reputation for quality has lead to consistent growth. Due to this success we have additional permanent positions for the below posts.
Please note, upon applying for any of the following positions we will process and store your data for the purposes of assessing your suitability for employment and will be kept for 6 months.
Sales Engineer - Air Conditioning
Sales Engineer required with a proven successful background specialising in the sales of HVAC, VRV, VRF and Splits.
The ideal Sales Engineer, will have experience selling air conditioning products and must have the technical ability to sell in face-to-face situations and make project recommendations during site visits.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Customer relationship management
- Offer design input into installation projects
- Perform site visits as needed to provide technical and sales support
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- Experience in working with air conditioning systems including VRF, VRV, AC Splits, HVAC and Ductwork
- Sales and business development experience
- Refrigeration and air conditioning system design
This position is full-time - contract and commission
In return we offer:
- Excellent salary commensurate with experience
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Personal Healthsure cover
- Company vehicle & work wear
- Profit related bonus
- Opportunity to progress within a dynamic organisation
Applications in writing along with your CV to:
Mike Gould, JD Cooling Systems Ltd, Hansa Court, Lubeck Road, North Lynn Ind Est, Kings Lynn PE30 2HN
or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org« Back